The scheduled safaris run every Mon-Fri (5day/4night) and every Friday-Mon (4day/3night). We operate throughout the year and all departures are guaranteed but bookings need to be made in advance. The unfenced camps are private and secluded and are not open to day visitors.
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
Tsekane Safari Camp and Indawo Trails camp are based in the Greater Kruger bushvelt, and transfers to and from Johannesburg can be arranged at a very affordable rate.
Your safari starts upon arrival in Hoedspruit which is on the edge of the Greater Kruger National Park from where we transport you to our exclusive unfenced camp where you will stay during your safari. There are no fences between the Kruger National Park and the Reserves, hence the name Greater Kruger National Park. The big advantage of these exclusive wilderness areas is the privacy; so no sharing sightings or the camp with other tourists.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ON SAFARI:
• The Greater Kruger is a malalria-risk area. Please take your own precautions.
• Neutral coloured clothing (avoid white, black and bright colours)
• Waterproof jacket and warm jumper
• Hat and sunglasses
• Sun block and insect repellent
• Torch & binoculars
• Walking boots/shoes
• Cash for Entrance Fees/Conservation Fees, drinks, gratuities etc (No ATM's in the bush!)
• Camera and batteries/charger.
FACTS IN A ROW!
• Affordable and unique walking safaris in the exclusive Greater Kruger National Park
• Scheduled guaranteed departures every Mon (5 day) and Fri (4 day)
• Maximum 8 people per trail, minimum 2. Maximum 8 people per camp
• Minimum age 16
• Transfers to and from OR Tambo / Pretoria can be easily included on Mondays and Fridays
• Each safari (Mon and Fri) departs from the meeting point in Hoedspruit around 12pm, returning on the last day around 11am
• Includes accommodation, bedding and towels provided
• Includes two walk/drive combinations each day
• Includes all meals
• Excludes beverages.